BEFORE YOU ARE OUT: -Notify the teacher. -Check www.hellomsmin.com to see the agenda for the week.
WHILE YOU ARE OUT: -Check class website to confirm homework. -Call a classmate from class for an update. -Use resources to help complete homework: teacher website, Science website, download notes, etc… -Complete homework.
WHEN YOU RETURN: 1) OPEN the homework/practice that you completed but did not get checked off since you were absent. You did NOT get credit it for it since you were not present when it was checked the day(s) before.
2) Go get what you missed from the ABSENT BIN. ex: If you were out March 10th, then look under the TAB "10" to see if any handouts were given.
3) Glue any handouts in your Math Notes. You are doing this while the rest of the class is doing a warm up or checking homework.
4) Check Google Classroom Stream for the WORKED OUT solution for the work you missed. Also Check class website to see what was the actual assignment, or ask a peer.
5) Complete the work by either doing it, or copying it from the STREAM/Peer
6) SHOW TO the teacher to get credit. Note: you will receive a ZERO on all practices until completed.
-Ask the teacher questions if you have any BEFORE /AFTER SCHOOL or during BREAK TIME. -Missing assignment is due no later than the number of days out. (Example: You’re out Monday and you return on Tuesday. The assignment is due Friday, then since you were out one day the assignment is due no later than the next Monday.)